Who the hell is SN Goenka you may ask? Well he’s one of the wisest, most interesting and inspirational people I’ve ever heard speak, plus he’s what you could call the spiritual leader of modern day Vipassana (as far as a practice like Vipassana can ever have a leader)
Vipassana meditation is the original, pure style of meditation as practised by Buddha in 6th Century BC in India that’s been passed down over the centuries from teacher to student.
And now that I’ve been practising Vipassana meditation for a few years, I’ve come to learn a few things. Like what people say when you mention a 10 day silent meditation course..
by The Accidental Health Nut on November 17, 2010 in The Lemon Detox Diet Recipe: The 20 Post MasterClass
Welcome to the detox heavyweight championship of the world – in the yellow corner, weighing in at 76 kilos, we have the Accidental Health Nut… The weight loss aspect is an important part of the detox for most people, myself included. If you hope to lose weight on the detox, you want to know how [...]
by The Accidental Health Nut on November 7, 2010 in The Lemon Detox Diet Recipe: The 20 Post MasterClass
After a few months in Ibiza, I’m now back in Sydney and ready to try out something I’ve been thinking about for a while – a month long home-made detox program. This time the idea is to try 10 days Lemon Cleansing. Which will then be followed by 10 days of Vipassana meditation. Finished off [...]
- Official: The 7 Healthiest Drinks Ever January 30, 2013
- SN Goenka: Answers On Vipassana January 9, 2013
- Asparagus, Toasted Seed & Quinoa Salad with Crutons December 15, 2012
- 3 Extra Easy & Heroically Healthy Vegetable Treats November 1, 2012
- The Happy Secret To Better Work October 6, 2012
- The Lemon Detox Diet Reci...: Like many of the best recipes, the lemon detox uses onl...
- Vipassana Meditation: 5 T...: Vipassana meditation is the original, pure style of med...
- The Lemon Detox Diet – Th...: The lemon detox diet is one of the most talked about de...
- Sub 4 Hour Marathon For A...: It all started a few years back, deep in the zone of a ...
- Quinoa, Kale & Spinach S...: This simple, tasty dish combines the nutty taste and te...